Register now! The Largest Energy Storage Congress in Africa
Africa is among the strongest solar resources in the world, it also brings tremendous opportunities to the solar and energy storage industry. The great market potential has encouraged Leader Group to launch Africa Solar + Energy Storage Congress & Expo 2017 to be held in Kenya, on June 27-28, 2017. Participants such as Governments, Utilities, Project developers, Investors, Energy storage products manufacturers, Consulting firms, as well as other related sectors are invited to together discuss opportunities, challenges and solutions for solar and energy storage development in African market, especially Kenya, South Africa, Morocco,Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda.
• The largest congress that focuses on energy storage market in Africa;
• Energy storage system assists utilities to balance power supply and demand;
• Off-grid solutions to help with rural electrification;
• New technologies of solar and energy storage updating;
• Opportunities and challenges for off-grid solar expansion in Africa;
• Financing energy storage and micro-grids in Africa;
• Regulatory & policy framework to adopt energy storage in Africa;
• Renewable Integration flexibility, challenges and solutions;
Eddie P. Lee
Tel.: +86 159 2134 5053
According to TrendForce’s research “Battery Silver Member Report” in 1Q17, after the lithium battery market going .. more...