Date: 28 & 29 January, 2014
Venue: Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Center
This conference will explore each stage in the development of an offshore wind project and all the key issues affecting the industry right now. Whether you’re looking to understand how Scotland’s offshore wind industry can benefit you, or how recent policy developments will affect the industry and your projects, this is the most important conference of the year
We will focus on the delivery of the first projects in Scottish waters, taking offshore wind in Scotland from concept to reality. We will explore:
- Consenting: Delivering the first projects
Electricity Market Reform: Can it support offshore wind in Scotland?
- Building the projects: How can you get involved?
- Infrastructure: How can we deliver industrial opportunities?
- Grid: Is the offshore transmission regime fit for purpose?
- Cost reduction: How can the projects help the industry achieve our cost reduction targets?
This event will carry a series of special features including:
- Drinks Reception
- Share Fair
- Exhibition Showcase
- The Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce Breakfast
- Marine Scotland Event
Who should attend?
The Scottish Renewables Offshore Wind and Supply Chain Conference Exhibition and Dinner is the most important event for anyone involved or looking to become involved in offshore wind in Scotland.
Join prominent industry figures, leading academics, and key officials from government and the enterprise agencies as we explore the exciting development of the first commercial projects in Scottish waters.