[Solar] Energy Taiwan Interview: As the largest EIA-approved offshore wind project after 2025, with capacity of up to 2GW, Formosa 3 eagerly awaits next round of offshore wind grid allocation
Taiwan’s offshore wind sector has entered a new chapter as Phase 3 of grid allocation, is scheduled to begin in 2021. Various wind project... [more]
Polysilicon prices have seen continuous hikes in the past two weeks due to the explosion at Jiangsu Zhongneng’s chemical plant in Xinjiang a.. [more]
- Energy Taiwan Interview: As the largest EIA-appr..
- PV Module Prices to Rebound into Uptrend as Glob..
- Chinese Suppliers May Start Selloff of Modules D..
- India Suspends Safeguard Tariffs on PV Cells Due..
- [Energy Taiwan Interview] WPD Toils on Taiwan So..
- 100% Taiwanese Manufacture and Service: PrimeVO..
- Going Digital: ABB’s Launch of One-stop Service ..
- Crafting “Ingenuity” — AISWEI Strides Towards th..
- [2019 Intersolar Europe] Interview with SolarEd..
- Brave C&H Launches Cutting-Edge F9900 Series ahe..
- Brave C&H Joins Hands with Customers in Pushing ..
- BIG SUN Prepares for New Opportunities as the PV..
Wafer (Per Pcs.)1970/01/01 update
Cell (Per Watt)1970/01/01 update
Polysilicon prices have seen continuous hikes in the past two weeks due to the e.. [more]