Total Inverter Shipment in Taiwan Once Again Sets Record High in 1H20, with Chinese Manufacturer Sungrow Making Its First Appearance in Top Three, Says TrendForce
The current progress of downstream PV system installation in Taiwan is considerably lagging behind the 2.2GW yearly installed PV capacity targeted by the Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs...  more
[Solar] Improvement must be Seen in Policies, Regulations, and Engineering Technology to Avoid “Entanglement” between Cables and Pipelines of Offshore Wind Power
Taiwan will be seeing an increasing number of completed offshore wind farms in the future with the advancement of both policies and time, and it is expected that over 600 units of new offshore wind turbines will be installed by 2025, though the issue of coopetition that may derive between the submarine cables of each wind farm that are generally over 200km in length and the existing pipelines of natural gas and oil, as well as the management for the order of sea usage, will become important tasks....  more
[Solar] Do Commuting Scooters Need ABS? What Differentiates Double Feeder? Will the Purchases be Cheaper This Year?
It is now the peak season for car purchases, and many have started to ask the following question: do we need to purchases models with ABS? To answer that, we have looked into the relevant data as well as the government subsidy and market prices this year, and compiled all information into a comprehensive analysis. This is the only coverage that you need for making your decision....  more
[EV] Rosatom Establishes Li-Ion Battery Unit to Expand into Electric Vehicle and Energy Storage Markets
Russia’s state-run nuclear energy corporation Rosatom announced on October 8 that it has completed the incorporation of its new Li-ion battery business unit. ...  more
Although thin-film PV cells have a long history of development and market presence, they are not as widely adopted as crystalline silicon PV cells. On one hand, thin-film cells have several significant advantages such as having a flexible substrate, being very light in weight, and reaching a high conversion efficiency. On the other hand, they are much more costly to manufacture than crystalline silicon cells. Consequently, low cost-performance ratio remains a major constraint to the market growth of the thin-film technology....  more
[Solar] India Develops Flexible Module formed with Organic Paper Solar Substrate for Power Generation
The principle of power generation for solar panels is to convert solar radiation into electricity, so will it be possible to generate power using indoor lighting? Indian scientists have recently developed an organic solar module made with a paper-based substrate that possesses both cost and environmental advantages, and is able to achieve a power density of 12µW/cm2 under 1000 lux, which makes it possible in providing power for small electronic equipment in the future....  more
- Executive Order to Extend the Ban on Offshore Drilling Along the US East Coast Impacts Development o..
- 2020 Energy Taiwan Commenced as Taiwan Become Hot Spot for Global Green Energy Investment
- Energy Taiwan 2020 Shows Commitment to Renewable Adoption and Continuing Dialog Between Industries a..
- Section 201 with Variables May Elevate Solar Duty to 18% in 2021
- Apple Is Looking Into a Hydrogen Fuel Cell That Could Power Laptops and Tablets
- How Does Major Coal Country South Africa Resolve Unemployment Followed by Its Energy Transformation?
- Lower House of US Congress Passes Bill That Provides Grants for Developing Energy Storage Sector
- Nuclear Energy Sustains Worsening Development Under COVID-19 Pandemic Due to Highest Power Generatio..
- Did Tesla's Unique Business Model Sustain Its Nearly 400 Billion USD Market Value?
- AUO and Sunnyfounder Sign MOU to Build Platform for Private Citizens to Trade Renewable Electricity
- Estonian Startup and Germany’s KIT Will Jointly Develop a “SuperBattery” Featuring 15-Second Charge
- Walmart Plans to Complete Electrification of Its Logistics Fleet by 2040
- UPS Supplier Eaton Launches Dual-Use Energy Storage Solution that Stabilizes Power Quality In Order ..
- New Chapter for Eco-Friendly Shipping: Swedish Shipping Industry Launches “Oceanbird” that Executes..