With New Opportunities and Developments, the "Global Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Market Development and Trends" online seminar hosted by TrendForce has successfully concluded.
On the afternoon of March 16, 2023, the "Global Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Market Development and Trends" online seminar, hosted by EnergyTrend, the new energy research center of TrendForce, was ...  more
[Lithium Battery] GruEnergy Has Obtained Tens of Millions of Dollars in Financing for Manufacturing of Si-Based Anode Material
In early May, GruEnergy completed a Series A+ financing round and secured tens of millions of US dollars. The proceeds from the financing round will be used to expedite the company’s efforts to scale up the production of its Si-based anode materials and have its products adopted by customers....  more
[Others] Taiwan Perovskite Research and Industry Association Established to Accelerate Industry Development
The Taiwan Perovskite Research and Industry Association successfully convened its inaugural meeting on May 18th in Hsinchu. The alliance’s formation aims to unify industrial, academic, and research experts from perovskite-related fields, fostering a platform for industry exchange and collaboration. Its primary commitment is to facilitate the construction of a comprehensive Taiwanese perovskite industry chain, thereby expediting the industry’s diversified growth....  more
[Lithium Battery] CYG Commences Construction on New LFP Cathode Project in Jiangxi
In May, an event was held to the market initiation and completion of several industrial manufacturing projects located in the National Nangchang Xiaolan Economic and Technological Development Zone. Among these projects are an LFP cathode project that is being developed by KingLi Techology (KTC), a holding subsidiary of Changyuan Technology Group (CYG). Nanchang is the capital of China’s Jiangxi Province....  more
[Solar] Solar Power Overtakes Oil Spending for First Time with Global Investment of $1 Billion Per Day
According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), the global investment in solar power is set to exceed that in oil production, demonstrating the scale and speed of energy transformation....  more
[EV] Ford’s EVs to Use Tesla’s Superchargers
The two US automotive manufacturers that have been under constant shouting matches over the past two years have seemingly mitigated their hostile relationship recently. Jim Farley, CEO of Ford, commented when the two CEOs of the two companies had a talk on Twitter that Ford’s EVs will be able to use Tesla’s Superchargers starting from next year....  more
- UAE’s 2.1GW Al Dhafra PV Power Station Achieves Full-Scale Generation Thanks in Part by Trina’s Cont..
- World’s First Super Energy Storage Plant: Brenmiller’s 4 GWh Thermal Storage Facility
- Netherlands to Build 500m Solar-Power Bicycle Lane in North Brabant Province
- Zhongkehualian Signs Agreement to Invest RMB 5 Billion in New Base for Manufacturing Battery Separat..
- Changyuan Lico Plans to Build Cathode Production Base in Fujian
- Volvo’s Next EV is a Small SUV Named EX30
- Swedish Micro EV Aims to Combat SUV Dominance in Urban Areas
- Hai Long Holds Commencement Ceremony for Jacket Foundations, Financing Expected to be in Place This ..
- Gogoro Set for Q4 Philippine Launch, Expanding to Seventh Overseas Market
- SK On and Westwater Resources to Jointly Develop Anode Materials for Li-Ion EV Power Batteries
- GSE Launches Decarbonizing Cloud Fleet and Solar Rooftop Technical Warehouses
- Cybertrucks Prepare Delivery for Q3; What’s Up with the Change of Look?
- SAIC Lays Foundation of Its Industrial Park in Thailand Where New Production Lines for Battery Modul..
- EV Demand Boosts Lithium Exports, Australia’s Lithium Exports Set to Rival Coal by 2028