TrendForce: Global PV Demand Will Reach 158GW for 2021 as Many Regional Markets Rebound, but Risks Remain as Subsidies Drop
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic affected the release of the global PV demand. However, the impact of the pandemic was not as significant as expected because the global market also showed considerable r...  more
[Solar] Abu Dhabi Ports Will Build a Hydrogen and Ammonia Production Base Powered by an 800MW Solar Power Plant
Abu Dhabi Ports, a government-backed entity that controls the seaports of the UAE, announced in late May that it will be investing around US$1 billion to build a green hydrogen and ammonia production base. The base will be located within Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi, which is close to Khalifa Port; and it will be powered by an 800MW solar power plant....  more
[Solar] Zhongli Announces That Talesun’s New 5GW Production Line for Large-Size, High-Efficiency Modules Has Entered Operation
Zhongli Group issues a notice on June 1 to give an update on its subsidiary Talesun’s progress on capacity expansion. Zhongli disclosed that on March 12 this year, Talesun signed an investment framework agreement with the management committee of Jiangsu Siyang Economic Development Zone. ...  more
Jiangsu Seraphim Solar System Co. Ltd. (Seraphim) has entered into an agreement to provide Rodina Energy Group LLC (Rodina) with 1GW of PV modules. ...  more
The commercial identity of Taiwan’s state-run oil company CPC is often recognized as a fire by the Taiwanese people. Where does this fire come from? Natural gas is always derived alongside the excavation of petroleum, though the output is never enough in economic value to establish gas pipelines, and cannot be accumulated in-situ, which has to be incinerated. ...  more
e-tron GT of Audi has achieved the latest driving range of 490km, which is similar to the Porsche Taycan that uses the same battery chassis architecture, and offers additional vote of confidence for the public. ...  more
- Wind Energy Offers A Bright Future In Coming Years
- Tesla’s Model S Plaid, Supposed Fastest Car on the Planet, Officially Available for Sale
- Aeon Releases the New Ai-1 Ultra Featuring an Upgraded Croxera 6 Dashboard that Shows the Rear View ..
- Construction Begins on a “Solar Dam” in Swiss Alps
- Orsted Proposes “3R” Wind Turbine Recycling to Prevent Decommissioned Blades from Entering Landfills
- Acciona Gets Approval for Building a 188MW PV Plant in Kentucky for Powering Amazon’s Facilities
- Samsung SDI Plans to Mass Produce All-Solid-State Batteries in 2027
- California to Establish Offshore Wind Farms with a Potential Capacity of 4.6GW in Two Waters
- Maxwell Is Certified by ISFH for Achieving a New High in Conversion Efficiency of Mass-Produced HJT ..
- Trina Solar’s New Production Plant in Vietnam Enters Operation
- Say Goodbye to Radar: Tesla’s FSD Self-Driving Software Will Go All-Vision in Two Weeks
- Tesla Taiwan’s Online Store Provides a Host of Services, Including Car Viewing, Aftersales Service, ..
- China Sets Another World Record in Nuclear Fusion from 101 Seconds of Operation Under 120 Million ℃
- GCL Optoelectronic Material and SC-Solar Team Up to Develop Production of Tandem PV Cells