New Wave of Inflation Fermenting within the Industry Chain as Constrained Polysilicon Provision Persists
Polysilicon Polysilicon prices continued to surge under a slightly expanded degree this week, where mono-Si dense materials were quoted at a mainstream price of RMB 263-275/kg, while mono-Si compound feedings were quotes at a mainstream price of RMB 265-278/kg, with an average concluded price of RMB 271-273/kg. ...  more
On June 23, China’s leading battery manufacturer CATL unveiled a new EV battery—the CPT 3.0 “Qilin”—claiming to have ultra-high energy density with a range of >1,000 km on single charge. ...  more
[Solar] Supply Chain Raw Material Issues and Competition From EV Industry Impedes Progress of Energy Storage construction in US
Electric vehicles (EV) can be considered a boost to carbon reduction but the electricity that needs to be used must come from green energy that does not produce carbon emissions. However, as EVs are starting to take off together with and green energy development, new issues have arisen. ...  more
With global sales of new energy vehicles hitting new highs, the price of lithium, a rare metal used in battery raw materials, has soared. In response to the soaring price of lithium, Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer BYD is rumored to have found six lithium mines in Africa and has reached acquisition agreements. The mines are expected to meet its battery demand for the next 10 years....  more
Perovskite solar energy conversion efficiency is high but it is also known for its endurance. American scientists have now used new solar testing technology to find that perovskite solar cells have high efficiency and can be used for 30 years and their service life even exceeds that of the 20 year lifespan of silicon solar energy....  more
Sonnen Group, a German manufacturer of residential energy storage batteries, announced on June 2 that it will be acquiring 100% of Webatt Energia, a Spanish company that provides PV and energy storage solutions. ...  more
- Europe’s Seizure of Natural Gas and Infrastructures May Also Impact Gas-Supplying Australia
- One More Daily Energy Storage Option, Toyota and Woven Planet to Launch Portable Hydrogen Tanks
- With Assistance from HD Renewable Energy, FamilyMart Stores Will Be Equipped with EV Charging Statio..
- Linde LienHwa Constructs First Hydrogen Refueling Station in Taiwan Scheduled for Operation in 2023
- There Are No Permanent Enemies as BYD Supplies Tesla with Lithium Batteries
- Will Nuclear Fusion Become the Solution for Net Zero Emission in 2050?
- BEV Mini Electric Starting from NT$1.55 Million with a Free Charging Pile
- Newcomer of Home Battery System Market: Toyota’s O-Uchi Kyuden Will Be Released in August 2022 in Ja..
- Wind is More Suitable for Europe, Japan Uses World's Strongest Ocean Current to Generate Electricity
- Cable Harness in Short Supply Due to Russian-Ukrainian War, May Be Boon for EVs
- Sembcorp Completes Acquisition of 685MW Renewable Energy Portfolio from CGN Fund III
- China-Made Products Prohibited to Enter Taiwan; Imported Solar Products Must be Attached with Proof ..
- Shuangliang Wins a Series of Equipment Contracts from Polysilicon Suppliers
- Shell Will Invest USD 1.5 Billion to Develop Five PV Projects in Southeastern Brazil