PV Industry Price Trend: Module Quotations Continue to Decline amidst Unrecovered Demand in Short Term
Polysilicon The polysilicon market had slightly fluctuated this week, with a shrinkage in the quotation interval at the same time. With the power restrictions now phasing out, the upstream supply of polysilicon powder is now replenished, followed by a downward adjustment in quotations, and businesses are slightly mitigated in production pressure amidst a gradually alleviating provision status in polysilicon....  more
[Others] Sea of Galilee Drying Up Due to Extreme Weather, Israel Plans Refill from Desalination Pipeline
The Bible says that Moses led the Jewish people to a land flowing with milk and honey. In the 20th century, the Jews decided to establish a country in the old land of their homeland. However, the land of Israel is not a land flowing with milk and honey but a dry land that lacks even water sources. Thus,deserts and water sources have become important national security issues....  more
[Storage] Penso Power and Luminous Energy Receive Planning Approval for a Major Energy Storage Project in Warwickshire
Welbar Energy Storage, a joint venture of Penso Power and Luminous Energy, has obtained full planning approval for an energy storage project in the UK. Known as the Hams Hall project, it will be sited in North Warwickshire, a district within the county of Warwickshire. The news was first announced by Penso Power on May 4 and later reported by other renewable energy news outlets....  more
About half of human energy is used for transportation and most vehicles still use gasoline and diesel. To achieve complete carbon reduction, it is necessary to electrify vehicles and use green energy as a power source. However, the biggest concern of consumers about electric vehicles is the issue of battery life. Even though the Tesla Model 3 and Model X both claim a cruising range of 579.3 kilometers, many people still fear that an electric car will run out of electricity halfway through a trip....  more
In addition to being used in home heating and electric water heaters, solar thermal energy can also be used for power generation and seawater desalination. Now scientists have also found more effective solar thermal energy absorbing materials using "soot," one of the culprits of global warming, to reduce production costs and create a device that is better than graphene and carbon nanotubes....  more
[Lithium Battery] Yunnan Energy New Material Accelerates Its Global Expansion by Adding Production Capacity in the US and Signing LTAs with European Clients
Yunnan Energy New Material Co. Ltd. is ramping up the pace of its global expansion. It is investing more than CNY 6 billion in adding production capacity in the US while capturing a CNY 4.6 billion order from Europe. Yunnan Energy New Material is a major Chinese supplier for separator films used in lithium batteries....  more
- Solar Energy to Transform Energy in Gulf Countries Including Saudi Arabia
- Borosil to Expand PV Glass Production by Acquiring Interfloat
- Gotion Hi-Tech Accelerates Its Overseas Expansion by Partnering with an Argentinian Mining Company
- Natron Energy Teams with Clarios to Mass Produce Sodium-ion Batteries in 2023
- Shuangliang to Supply Risen with 1.572 Billion Pieces of Wafers from 2022 to 2025
- Germany Pledges €10 Billion to Assist India in Reaching Its Green Energy Target
- Easpring Will Supply No Less Than 100,000 Metric Tons of Cathode Materials to Lishen in 2022-2028 Pe..
- Lightsource bp and GreenRock to Start 150MW Fishery and Electricity Symbiosis Development
- Oman Plans to Install 2.7 GW of Solar and Wind Projects by 2027
- CATL’s EV Battery Swap Business Enters Operation with Aiways as Its First Client and Harmontronics a..
- Renault Considers Spinning Off EV Division
- National Renewable Power Generation Arrived at 2.4853 Trillion kWh in China in 2021
- Acer ITS Builds Smart Parking Column, Second Phase of Tainan’s Smart Street Parking Billing System L..
- Volkswagen Will Invest EUR 10 Billion to Add Production Capacity for EVs and EV Batteries in Spain