PV Industry Price Trend: Module Quotations Continue to Decline amidst Unrecovered Demand in Short Term
Polysilicon The polysilicon market had slightly fluctuated this week, with a shrinkage in the quotation interval at the same time. With the power restrictions now phasing out, the upstream supply of polysilicon powder is now replenished, followed by a downward adjustment in quotations, and businesses are slightly mitigated in production pressure amidst a gradually alleviating provision status in polysilicon....  more
If the energy transition is to succeed, we need better home battery backup system for renewable energy....  more
The US Court of International Trade (CIT) has ruled to exempt imported bifacial PV modules from Section 201 tariffs following the successful petition by a coalition consisting of the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), NextEra Energy, Invenergy Renewables, and EDF Renewables. Officially publicized on November 16, the decision has reinstated the exemption that was first granted and then taken away. Furthermore, it has restored the tariff rate for this year to the originally designated level of 15%....  more
[Others] Chinese Team Aims to Transform Abandoned Mines into Hydro-Pumped Power Plants from the Layers of Accesses in Underground Mines
How does one revitalize the abandoned mines amidst the era of depleting mines and declining coal industry? A Chinese research team has recently proposed transforming these mines into hydro-pumped power plants, which would become a new type of power generation facility when being paired with solar and wind power generation equipment....  more
[Wind Energy] Zhongneng Raises NT$40 Billion for Project Finance of Offshore Wind Farm with Largest Industrial Localization
The Zhongneng Offshore Wind Farm—a joint venture backed by China Steel and Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP)—announced an agreement of project finance on November 24. ...  more
A new piece of information has surfaced from Apple. The company is now determined to release a fully autonomous electric vehicle in 2025 under the leadership of former Apple Watch software chief....  more
- Cambodia Aims to Raise Domestic PV Generation to 495MW by 2023
- As Energy Storage Safety Goes Viral, Comprehensive Risk Assessment Should be Emphasized, Says UL
- Solar Roaster Appears in Italy
- CATL to Invest RMB 15 Billion to Build New Battery Production Bases in Guizhou and Fujian
- US Army Develops Soldier Wearable Fuel Cells Powered by Windshield Washer Fluids
- Wynca and GCL-Poly Form Joint Venture That Will Supply Industrial Silicon Powder
- Apple Car Expected to Hit Market in 2025 While Markets Bullish on 11 Supply Chain Partners
- FSP to Enter the Traffic Control and Energy Storage Sector for the Vision of a Smart City that Never..
- Sunwoda’s RMB 5.2 Billion Battery Manufacturing Base in Zhejiang Officially Opens for Business
- Sengoku Era of EVs Imminent as Nissan Investigates Potential of GT-R Electrification
- EnergyTrend: The Price Report of PV Industry Supply Chain (November 22)
- TBEA Signs Agreement to Build a Silicon Material Production Base and New Energy Projects in Inner Mo..
- Dongjun and Xinchao to Establish a 10GW Wafer Manufacturing Operation in Yangzhou Development Zone
- When will the price of polysilicon return to the normal range?