TrendForce: Global PV Demand Will Reach 158GW for 2021 as Many Regional Markets Rebound, but Risks Remain as Subsidies Drop
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic affected the release of the global PV demand. However, the impact of the pandemic was not as significant as expected because the global market also showed considerable r...  more
[Solar] Rolls-Royce Believes that Fuel Still Has a Future in Aviation, and Advocates the UltraFan Engine with Elevated Energy Efficiency
Replacing fossil fuel vehicles of internal combustion engines with electric vehicles has become an apparent tendency, where many have started to target at transportation outside of vehicles, including electric boats and planes, and believe that fully electrified transports are on the horizon, which means that engines that utilize fossil fuel are marching towards the end. However, major aircraft engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce believes otherwise....  more
[Solar] Meyer Burger signs distribution partnership with Solarmarkt for its high-performance solar modules in Switzerland
2020 is the year of transformation from a supplier of production equipment to a leading technology manufacturer of solar cells and solar modules Largest Swiss distributor of solar products adds Meyer Burger to its portfolio Market launch planned for 27 April, delivery starting in July Meyer Burger's solar modules can be ordered from Solarmarkt and other distribution partners beginning with the market launch For the distribution of its new high-performance solar modules in Switzerland, Meyer Burger will partner with Solarmarkt GmbH. The largest distributor of solar products in Switzerland is the first official distribution partner announced by the company....  more
[Solar] Apple Invests in New Renewable Energy and Plans to Achieve Carbon Neutrality in Supply Chain and Products by 2030
Apple has announced that over 110 manufacturing partners from its production line will be adopting 100% renewable energy, and investing in nearly 8GW of clean energy. The realization of these promises will reduce over 15 million tons of carbon dioxide emission each year, which equals a decrement of 3.4 million units of vehicles on the road....  more
VRB Energy, a developer of energy storage solutions based on vanadium redox batteries (VRBs), announced on March 15 that it has signed a framework agreement with the municipal government of Xiangyang to supply energy storage equipment for a local PV-plus-storage project. VRB Energy is formerly known as Pu Neng and has offices in Vancouver and Beijing. ...  more
It appears that another automaker is planning to phase out its internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicle production in the near future. MINI, a BMW-owned brand, announced recently that it will go fully-electric by 2030. By 2025, it will introduce its last fossil fuel vehicle....  more
- Tesla Broke a New Delivery Record in First Quarter at 185K Units
- Iraqi Government and Total to Collaborate on Major Energy Projects, Including 1GW of PV Generation
- TPC’s Largest 150MW Ground Solar Plant Fully Connected to the Grid, with an Annual Power Generation ..
- Construction of Galp Energia’s 144MW Solar Project in Portugal Will Begin in April
- Toyota, Nissan, and Honda Prepare to Reduce Production with Remaining Chip Inventory Merely Enough f..
- AI Concentrated Solar Technology Favored by Mining Giant, with Advanced Power Plant Initiating in 20..
- GE: Blue Hydrogen and Natural Gas Will Portray Essential Roles in Energy Transformation for the Carb..
- Advantech, thingnario Look to Dominate Green Energy Business via Taipower-Certified Full-Service Sol..
- BP, Aral Announce Strategic Alliance to Construct Charging Station Network as Gas Stations Make Way ..
- Nexamp Obtains a US$440 Million Credit Facility to Develop PV and Energy Storage Assets
- Celebrating 50 Years of Operation, Delta Aims to Achieve 10% Market Shares in Electric Vehicle Drive..
- Electric Vehicle Startup Rivian About to Make History if All Things Come True
- One Technical Bid Has Been Submitted So Far for the Conolophus Project on the Galapagos
- Google Works with Energy Tracker to Develop a New Model of Green Electricity that Tracks the Hourly ..