Total Inverter Shipment in Taiwan Once Again Sets Record High in 1H20, with Chinese Manufacturer Sungrow Making Its First Appearance in Top Three, Says TrendForce
The current progress of downstream PV system installation in Taiwan is considerably lagging behind the 2.2GW yearly installed PV capacity targeted by the Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs...  more
Q CELLS has signed an agreement to purchase a 100% stake in Geli, a leading energy storage solutions and software provider. Combined capabilities provide smart energy solutions to customers. Acquisition marks Q CELLS’ expansion into the U.S. solar + storage market beyond existing solutions in Europe and Australia. ...  more
[Others] Kaiserwetter Sets a New Standard for Intelligent Renewable Energy Asset Management, Launching Its Next-Generation IoT & AI Platform
International IntelliTech firm Kaiserwetter advances its award-winning, cloud-based IoT & AI platform – ARISTOTELES – to help renewable energy asset owners, investors and financing banks minimize investment risks and maximize returns. ...  more
Creating Visible Connections Between Solar Energy & Artistic Expression. SmartFlower Solar, the Boston-based solar company behind the award-winning Smartflower, introduced its first multi-unit Smartflower installation in Massachusetts at Assembly Row, the growing neighborhood just minutes from downtown Boston. This multi-unit installation is one of many planned installations in Boston, inspiring a clean energy future within the community. ...  more
[EV] BorgWarner Enables High Performance, Eco-friendly Driving with Latest Integrated Drive Module for Ford Mustang Mach-E
BorgWarner announced today it is building a power-packed Integrated Drive Module (iDM) for Ford's new all-electric Mustang Mach-E SUV. The iDM comes complete with a BorgWarner thermal-management system and gearbox integrated with a motor and power electronics from other suppliers, and showcases the company's system integration expertise. ...  more
The global waste to energy industry was estimated at $35.1 billion in 2019, and is anticipated to hit $50.1 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.6% from 2020 to 2027. ...  more
- ALYI ReVolt Electric Motorcycle Iconic Design And Groundbreaking Innovation
- Australian Scientists Discover That Tasty but Pungent Durian Can Be Used to Make High-Performance Su..
- South Korea Developed an 18% Eco-friendly Macaron Colored Solar Panel
- UK Solar: Why Demand from the Residential PV Segment Will Be Severely Affected
- Shanghai Electric has been awarded EPC contract for 5th phase project of Dubai solar park
- JA Solar Supplies Modules for Malaysia's First Bifacial-Plus-Trackers Project
- AUD$22 Billion Solar Power Transmission Program to Singapore May Be Approved Under Australia’s Poli..
- Largest Nuclear Fusion Reactor In the World Enters Assembly Phase, With Plasma Test Commencing In 2..
- India Once Again Protects Its Own Industry by Deciding to Extend the Safeguard Duty for Another Year
- Renault Zoe Became the Most Popular Electric Vehicle in Europe by Surpassing Tesla Model 3
- GoShare Expands into New Taipei and Adds Gogoro 3 to Its E-Scooter Fleet
- More Companies Look to Hydrogen Fuel Technology as Alternative to Fossil Fuels
- Germany Wind Power Market Report 2020-2025: COVID-19 Implications
- Enviva Completes Acquisition of Georgia Biomass and its Waycross Production Plant