With New Opportunities and Developments, the "Global Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Market Development and Trends" online seminar hosted by TrendForce has successfully concluded.
On the afternoon of March 16, 2023, the "Global Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Market Development and Trends" online seminar, hosted by EnergyTrend, the new energy research center of TrendForce, was ...  more
[Others] Japan Invests US$2.35 Billion to Obtain Clean Hydrogen in Australia through Carbon Capture
Japan and Australia, both dedicated in hydrogen development, have unfolded multiple collaborations. The former, in order to accelerate the imports of clean hydrogen for the latter, will be investing US$2.35 billion on converting the coal of the Latrobe Valley in Victoria to clean hydrogen through carbon capture and storage....  more
[Lithium Battery] Great Power Has Been Approved by CSRC to Raise RMB 3.4 Billion for Energy Storage Battery Base
Great Power, a Chinese battery supplier, announced on March 20 that it plans to raise RMB 3.4 billion to build a base for manufacturing energy storage batteries. According to the latest related information that EnergyTrend has received, the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has approved Great Power’s application to launch a private placement that will raise the fund for the development of the base....  more
[Lithium Battery] Gotion Hi-Tech Enters Japan’s Energy Storage Market by Sealing a Deal with Edison Power
Various news agencies reported on March 20 that Chinese battery supplier Gotion Hi-Tech has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Edison Power, a Japanese provider of energy storage solutions. ...  more
[Solar] JA Solar Welcomes Samsung C&T Delegation to Seek for Deepening Ties
JA Solar recently welcomed a delegation from Samsung C&T Corporation -Engineering & Construction Group (hereinafter “Samsung C&T...  more
[Solar] Agro-Photovoltaics to Improve Cooling Effect and Extend Module Lifespan
Agro-photovoltaics is now a common type of solar installation, which not only retains crops, but also develops green electricity. A recent study from the US pointed out that agro-photovoltaics systems are taller compared to traditional solar panels that could improve the cooling effect of modules, as well as achieve a better performance in power generation, and prolong module lifespan....  more
- Formosa 2, 3rd Offshore Wind Farm in Taiwan, Completes Construction and Parallel Connection for 376M..
- Hi-Tech Spring Receives Approval for Its IPO That Will Help Fund Its Electrolyte Solvent Project
- Tesla Recalls 3,470 Units of Model Y Produced Last Year due to Loosened Bolts from Rear Seats
- LONGi to Build Factory in the US for Outputting 5GW of PV Modules Annually
- Vestas Launches Recycling Solution to Resolve Long-Term Environmental Issues from Wind Turbine Blade..
- Construction Starts on Shuangliang’s Monocrystalline Silicon Project in Baotou
- First Ocean Power Test Site in US to Complete Soon
- Daqo Commences Construction on Phase 2 of Its Polysilicon Project in Inner Mongolia as Phase 1 Enter..
- With New Opportunities and Developments, the "Global Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Market Developm..
- Perovskite Materials Increased 3.5 Times in Efficiency Simply with a Silver Mirror
- BYD and CATL’s Battery Material Supplier Anda Initiates Application for IPO
- Fukushima’s Wastewater to be Released Into the Ocean; Storage Space of Power Plant Estimated to Arri..
- PHYLION Lands New Project for Recycling NEV Power Batteries in China’s Anhui Province
- Xinxiang Tianli Lithium Energy Will Invest RMB 6 Billion in Lithium Project That Encompasses Prospec..