With New Opportunities and Developments, the "Global Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Market Development and Trends" online seminar hosted by TrendForce has successfully concluded.
On the afternoon of March 16, 2023, the "Global Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Market Development and Trends" online seminar, hosted by EnergyTrend, the new energy research center of TrendForce, was ...  more
[Solar] Cumulative 210mm module shipments reach 150 GW, Trina Solar accounting for half of those with its 210mm modules
Cumulative shipments of 210mm modules reached 150GW by the end of June, with Trina Solar accounting for half of that, the global market inte...  more
[Solar] From green "intelligent" pioneer manufacturing to Fortune Global 500 listing, TW(Tongwei) Solar leads the industry’s upgrading & transformation
The Fortune Global 500 ranking measures the overall strength of large companies worldwide. The recently released 2023 Fortune Global 500 lis...  more
A recent report by Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BloombergNEF) envisions India achieving net-zero emissions by 2050, powered by an impressiv...  more
Europe remains the primary hub for inverter demand, playing a pivotal role in shaping the profitability landscape for inverter enterprises. ...  more
The final outcomes of the U.S. anti-circumvention investigation have aligned as anticipated. Alongside New East, which has been identified a...  more
- White Paper of HJT Hyper-ion Products of Risen Energy Development and Application of Low-silver Meta..
- Canadian Solar: Revenue in H1 was 26.1 Billion yuan, a Year-on-Year Increase of 32%, While the Net P..
- Tongwei: Revenue in H1 Reached 74.1 Billion yuan, a Year-on-Year Increase of 23%, While the Net Prof..
- Meyer Burger Suffered Serious Losses in H1 This Year, and its Focus of Capacity Expansion Shifts to ..
- EU Batteries Regulation Comes into Force Officially; Sustainable Development of Power Battery Manufa..
- Continuous Innovation and Breakthrough – TW Solar Unveils Groundbreaking Modules in Brazil
- An Important Part of Distributed Energy: The Demand for Commercial and Industrial Energy Storage is ..
- The Second Half of 2023 Will Witness the Peak of Bidding Projects of Domestic Energy Storage
- CATL Launched Shenxing Superfast Charging Battery; The EU’s New Batteries Regulation Comes into Effe..
- The Prediction and Outlook of N-type Products Industry Chain Profitability
- Technological Iteration of PV Cells: P-type Era will End, while N-type Era is Just Beginning
- The Price of Lithium Carbonate Declined; U.S. Installed Capacity of Energy Storage Increased Signifi..
- CATL Launches Shenxing Superfast Charging Battery, the first 4C superfast charging LFP Battery
- Energy Storage Installation: Europe is the First-Mover, China and Emerging Markets Followed UP