Favorable Policies Drive Australia’s Annual Solar Demand, but How Long Can It Remain Above 4GW? [Free Report]
The scale of the Australian solar market grew rapidly in 2018 after years of remaining roughly at a level of just 1GW. The total solar demand of the market for 2018 is estimated to have reached 4.4GW...  more
This week, the overall market maintained a neutral positive pattern. Upstream polysilicon and si-wafer prices were adjusted by the fluctuation of supply and demand, but after this correction, in the next month they will likely change again due to changes in supply and demand. For PV cell and module market, the wait-and-see attitude has become stronger, and manufacturers aren’t likely to place orders until the last minute. ...  more
[EV] Hyundai Mobis Introducing a Pollution-less Power Generation System Utilizing Hydrogen Vehicles!
Hyundai Mobis (KRX:012330) sought to leverage hydrogen fuel cell modules, which were applied to hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles, to introduce the hydrogen power generation system that supplies power to buildings. It is the first in the world to produce the core parts of hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles in a dedicated factory. The company applied its own technology to power generation systems, thus drawing a great deal of attention to its innovative spirit....  more
WiTricity, the industry pioneer in wireless power transfer, has announced the acquisition from Qualcomm Incorporated and Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. of certain technology platform and IP assets, which will bring over 1,500 patents and patent applications related to wireless charging that WiTricity will own or control. Through the transaction, Qualcomm Incorporated will become a minority WiTricity shareholder....  more
[Solar] Favorable Policies Drive Australia’s Annual Solar Demand, but How Long Can It Remain Above 4GW? [Free Report]
The scale of the Australian solar market grew rapidly in 2018 after years of remaining roughly at a level of just 1GW. The total solar dema...  more
Japan's offshore wind power industry has received a strong boost, following enactment of a new law for popularizing wind power, effective this year, according to which prospective investors can take part in open biddings for setup of offshore wind farms in designated areas....  more
- U.S. Solar Installers Can Now Apply for the 2019 Top Solar Contractors List
- Reactivation of 4th Nuclear Power Plant a Complicated Task: Economics Minister
- Ørsted Will Make Final Decision on Changhua Wind Field Project in Q2
- New Plasma Control Equipment Marks Breakthrough for Nuclear Fusion Technology
- NEC Completes Energy Storage System for Consumers Energy
- Propel Fuels Announces Plans to Launch EV Charging Network
- Economy Ministry Pledges to Cut Thermal Power Output by 1% Annually in 2019 and 2020
- CIP Hopes to Keep Wholesale Rate for Offshore Wind Power at 2018 Level
- GES Sells World's Largest Airport PV Power Station
- Higher Initial Cost for Offshore Wind Power Industry Inevitable: CIP
- Keysight Technologies, CharIN Collaborate to Accelerate the Combined Charging System for Battery Pow..
- Japan Approves New Law to Promote Offshore Wind Power - WIND EXPO 2019
- Future IKEA Norfolk to be equipped with Hampton Roads’ largest solar rooftop array and EV charging s..
- Encina Development Group, LLC Announces the Formation of Encina Renewables, LLC