TrendForce: Large-Sized Tendency Expedites Differentiation in Wafer Prices as M10 and G12 Exceed 50% in Market Shares during 2022
According to the analysis of EnergyTrend under TrendForce, the comparatively excess production capacity of the wafer market that may derive under the accelerated release of wafer supply during 2021 is...  more
[Solar] China’s New Generation of “Artificial Sun” Nuclear Fusion Equipment Completes and Discharges for the First Time
The new generation “artificial sun” HL-2M of the Southwestern Institute of Physics under the China National Nuclear Corporation was completed on the 4th in Chengdu, Sichuan, and achieved discharging for the first time, which may perhaps facilitate the commercialization of nuclear fusion for the country by 2050....  more
[Solar] Foxconn Signs Agreement with BYTON to Expand Their Presence in EV Market, but US$200 Million Investment May Be Just Speculation
Foxconn, also known as Hon Hai Precision Industry, announced on January 4 that it has entered into a framework agreement with EV manufacturer BYTON and the governing authority of the Nanjing Economic and Technological Development Zone. In the future, Foxconn and BYTON will work together to ramp up the production of M-Byte, which is the latter’s battery-electric SUV and first offering in the EV market. BYTON currently aims to achieve mass production for M-Byte by the first quarter of 2022....  more
[Solar] Delta Rises to Become a Pride of Taiwan’s Industries and Is Now Expanding into EVs and Trains Powered by Green Energy
Originally a major manufacturer of power electronics, Delta Electronics has undergone a significant transformation in recent years and established footholds in several emerging and booming sectors including AI, 5G, EV, and renewable energy. ...  more
Numerous new owners of the successively delivered 2021 Model 3 and Model Y have complained about how their malfunctioning air conditioners are unable to function as warmers in this chilly season....  more
The electrolyzed hydrogen production method through renewable energy is also known as green hydrogen, whereas hydrogen refined from natural gas is called grey hydrogen, so what is hydrogen paired with nuclear energy referred to as? NuScale Power has recently proposed a brand new solution for hydrogen production, and pointed out that its autonomous small modular nuclear reactor NPM (NuScale Power Module) is able to produce 50 tons of hydrogen fuel under high economic efficiency per day....  more
- Australia Enjoyed Fruitful Harvest in Rooftop Solar Energy during 2020, Followed with Rising Fire In..
- South Korea Still Has Strong Demand for PV Products from China Despite Having Well-Known Domestic So..
- Demand Outpaces Supply for Glass and Wafers as Market for PV Products Is Booming
- US Department of Energy Subsidizes the Development of Yet Another 5 Advanced Nuclear Reactors
- American Firm Says It Has Turned CO2 into a Renewable Fuel That Could Revolutionize Aviation Industr..
- Volkswagen Has Created a R2D2-Like Charging Robot for Electric Vehicles
- Orsted’s Greater Changhua South East Offshore Wind Farm Attracts New Investors for Additional Invest..
- South Korean Nuclear Fusion Transcends World Record By Maintaining 20 Seconds Under 100 Million Degr..
- Bullish on Solar Demand, TSEC Invests NT$700 Million to Build a Production Line for Large-Size PV Ce..
- US Congress Gives Renewable Energy Industry a Big Boost by Passing ITC Extension and Clean Energy R&..
- Kuo Ming-Chi: Now Is Not the Right Time for the Concept Stock of Apple Car due to 3 Major Unstable F..
- Study on Cobalt-Less Battery Continues as Reducing Precious Metal Content Becomes Future Battery Tre..
- Delta’s Fourth MW-Level Energy Storage System in Taiwan Will Enter Operation at Chang-bin Solar Proj..
- Wiwynn Joins Hands with Mr. Watt On Activating 10% Green Power for the Taipei Headquarters Next Year