Total Inverter Shipment in Taiwan Once Again Sets Record High in 1H20, with Chinese Manufacturer Sungrow Making Its First Appearance in Top Three, Says TrendForce
The current progress of downstream PV system installation in Taiwan is considerably lagging behind the 2.2GW yearly installed PV capacity targeted by the Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs...  more
[Solar] Globally Discarded Batteries of Electric Vehicles Can Satisfy All Demand of Energy Storage System by 2030
Lithium-ion battery is practically ubiquitous as it can be found from smartphones and notebooks to electric vehicles and battery energy storage system. Will an excess demand in raw materials occur as the usage of the particular product increases?...  more
On November 12, Ford officially unveiled its second mass-produced EV, hot on the heels of the electric Mustang Mach-E. Capable of carrying a max load of 2,000 kg, the newly released E-Transit represents a new effort by Ford to dominate the commercial market. The EV has a 200 km mileage on a single charge, with a price tag of US$45,000 and an expected delivery date at the end of 2021....  more
Cost advantage is obvious for integrated enterprises. According to the new capacity release progress of Longi, JA Solar and JinKo, it is est...  more
[Solar] Tesla Loses Leadership Position in European EV Market with 20% YoY Decrease in Market Share in 3Q20
Although Tesla is the undisputed king in the global EV market, the automaker has encountered much resistance in Europe this year. As of 3Q20, Tesla’s share in the all-EV market in Europe fell by 20% YoY, its throne usurped by Volkswagen and Renault....  more
- Highview Power Begins Construction of a 50MW Cryogenic Energy Storage Plant in the UK
- GlidePath Will Work with Renewance to Form a Supply Chain for Recycling Lithium Batteries in the US
- Legislation Governing High-Energy Consumption Users Will Come into Force in 2021. Delta: Enterprises..
- Solar Energy Investment Surges in Northern Europe Due to Being Cheaper than Wind Energy
- STMicroelectronics and Sanken Electric Join Hands on Seizing Industrial and Automotive High-Power Ma..
- Bentley Will See No Reasons to Sell Fossil-Fuel Vehicles After 10 Years
- BMW's Next-generation EV, the Flagship SUV iX Is Officially Showcased
- UK’s Largest Battery Storage Project Enters Grid Balancing Market to Provide Demand Response
- US Renewable Energy Industry Welcomes Biden’s Triumph in Presidential Election and Hopes Such Result..
- Eos Will Supply More Than 1GW of Zinc-Based Batteries for Hecate’s Energy Storage Projects
- Racetrack War Emerges Again for Electric Vehicles. Will Model 3 Surpass Taycan in Nürburgring?
- Saft Opens New Strategic Manufacturing Center for Energy Storage Containers in Zhuhai
- Foxx Announces Zero Emission of Greenhouse Gas from Supply Chain and Products by 2050 to Respond to ..
- “Tesla Has the Recipe, but We Have the Chefs and Kitchen,” said Toyota CEO Toyoda Akio