The yearly COD capacity of the top 10 EPC suppliers accounted for 44% of Taiwan’s PV market According to the latest edition of the 2020 Solar Powering Taiwan: Special Report, published by the Energy...  more
The conversion of solar energy into electricity does not solely rely on PV cells made from crystalline silicon. There are many alternative technologies including thin-film cells, perovskite cells, and organic cells. Recently, scientists in the US have also made breakthroughs in the development of PV cells based on quantum dots....  more
Nissan’s electric ambulance officially hit the road in Tokyo as the first electric ambulance in Japan, though its motor and battery configuration is relatively on the low end, which may raise concern....  more
-- Combined with the non-visible spectrums that come from other stars, ethereal particles like Neutrinos bombard us from all directions throughout every moment of the day. Neutrino Energy Group scientists are convinced that Neutrinovoltaic could make up for some of the limitations of photovoltaic-energy generation. ...  more
EPRI Report Points to R&D in Promising Technologies and Solutions. The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), in collaboration with the American Composite Manufacturers Association (ACMA), addresses scientific questions related to recycling millions of tons of wind turbine blades that would otherwise end up in landfills, in a recently published report. ...  more
[Lithium Battery] Panasonic In Gloomy Prospect as LG Chem Crowned In the Battle of Lithium Battery Provision
The statistics in the shipment of lithium batteries during the first quarter of 2020 revealed that LG Chem has become the new champion by surpassing Tesla’s good partner Panasonic, and the key factor lies on the demand for batteries from Tesla’s China factory....  more
- Mexico Suspends Renewable Energy Program Indefinitely As the Country Launches Energy Conservation Po..
- Jumpstarting New York's Economy: Clean Energy Infrastructure that Creates Jobs
- TC Energy Invests in Alberta Pumped Hydro Energy Storage Project
- Southern Power acquires Beech Ridge II Wind Facility
- Micro Electricity Launched a Pristine Solar Operation Model that Uses Blockchain Technology to Facil..
- New Type of Flexible Perovskite Solar Cell Appears to Break Record in Efficiency Under Indoor Lighti..
- Global Electric Ships Market Analysis (2020 to 2026) - Opportunity Analysis for New Entrants
- FSP Releases 252W Fan Less Battery Charger
- Black & Veatch, ENACT Systems Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Commercial Solar in Southeas..
- Your Monday Briefings: All the Solar News (Week 22)
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Solar Module Backsheet Market (2015 to 2025)
- Chinese Firm CECEP Solar Energy Technology (Zhenjiang) Explores New Models for Overseas Sales of Mod..
- Global Energy Storage to Rebound and Witness Strong Capacity Additions Despite Pandemic
- Daqo New Energy Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2020 Results