Annual Decline for Feed-in Tariff Should be Set at 4% in Order to Meet 2025 PV Installation Goals, Says EnergyTrend
According to the latest “Solar Powering Taiwan: Special Report” by EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, Taiwan’s PV installations made it past the 1GW mark for the first time in 2018, attracting man...  more
Increasing investments in the development of the renewable energy sector has become an irreversible trend as global warming causes more extreme weather events around the world. Instead of sitting on the sidelines of the international movement for energy transition, Taiwan’s government has opted to aggressively push the deployment of renewable energies. ...  more
TLK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sichuan Tianqi Lithium Industries, has officially inked a long-term lithium-hydroxide supply contract with LG Chem; According to the contract, TLK will supply at least 15% of the output of its lithium hydroxide plant in Kwinana on an annual basis; the extra amount will be set via mutual negotiation, based on the needs of LG Chem....  more
[Solar] Price Trend: Market Feeling Optimistic While the Entire PV Supply Chain Enjoys a Strong Demand
There are more and more signs signaling a price increase in the overall market this week. An increasingly bullish market sentiment is taking hold of the entire supply chain....  more
[Solar] Registered Gogoro Smartscooters Reach 200,000 as Taiwan’s E-Scooter Market Heats Up in Summer Peak Season
The competition in Taiwan’s e-scooter market has intensified dramatically this year due to the entries of new models under local and international vehicle brands. ...  more
According to a report released by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), China’s total investment in the renewable energy sector has reached US$758 billion during the period from 2010 to the first half of 2019....  more
- SNEC 14th (2020) International Photovoltaic Power Generation and Smart Energy Exhibition & Conferenc..
- GMP and Sunrun Jointly Push PV Power Storage Project
- CATL and BYD Scramble for Japanese Battery Market
- New Onshore Wind Power Capacity Plunges in Germany in the First Half
- Batteries to the Rescue of Britain’s Blackout
- Chinese PV-Cell Makers Foray Into the Japanese Market
- Typhoon Faxai Destroys Japan’s Biggest Floating Solar Plant
- World’s Largest Energy Storage System Scheduled for Launch in 2025
- Heraeus Photovoltaics and Cell Engineering announce partnership to bring high-yield LECO technology ..
- Li Metal Battery Breakthrough May Boost Electric Vehicle Adoption
- Best of Both Worlds: Agrivoltaics Boosts Yields of Crops and Solar While Saving Water
- RES to Build a Huge PV Power Station in New South Wales
- Europe’s Onshore Wind Power Potential Is Quite Large, and 100% of the World’s Electricity Can Be Pro..
- UK to Ditch Diesel for Solar-Powered DC Railways