PV Industry Price Trend: Module Quotations Continue to Decline amidst Unrecovered Demand in Short Term
Polysilicon The polysilicon market had slightly fluctuated this week, with a shrinkage in the quotation interval at the same time. With the power restrictions now phasing out, the upstream supply of polysilicon powder is now replenished, followed by a downward adjustment in quotations, and businesses are slightly mitigated in production pressure amidst a gradually alleviating provision status in polysilicon....  more
Responding to the global green energy investment trend, many companies or countries have proposed ambitious plans. As an energy importer, Singapore faces global green energy requirements and plans to import 4 GW of renewable energy by 2035, so it has become the object of a proposal. ...  more
[Solar] Hanwha Will Invest USD 320 Million to Add Production Capacity for PV Cells and Modules in South Korea and the US
South Korea’s Hanwha Solutions, which is the parent company of PV product manufacturer Hanwha Qcells, announced on May 12 that it will invest USD 320 million to add production capacity in the US and South Korea. ...  more
Yiwu of Zhejiang has recently become the location for JA Solar’s PV auxiliary material R&D base that would further replenish the PV industry chain....  more
The lithium battery, a key component of electric vehicles, ushered in a miraculous reversal. The proportion of lithium iron phosphate batteries reached 52% last year, surpassing that of ternary batteries. In the first quarter of this year, it continued to grow. Analysts estimate that its market share will exceed 60% in 2024....  more
A lot of us are probably more interested in knowing the battery lifespan of our smartphones over our actual lifespan, and US scientists have recently thought of an idea that utilizes machine learning to project the life cycle of batteries....  more
- Deliberately Hiding Origin to Avoid Tariffs? US Investigates 8 Chinese Solar Companies
- Sea of Galilee Drying Up Due to Extreme Weather, Israel Plans Refill from Desalination Pipeline
- Penso Power and Luminous Energy Receive Planning Approval for a Major Energy Storage Project in Warw..
- Australian Scientists Plan to Use Printed Solar Cells to Power Tesla 15,000km
- MSE International Reveals Its Plan for the First Floating Organic Flow Battery for Energy Storage in..
- Better Than Graphene, Capturing Solar Heat with Waming Culprit "Soot"
- Yunnan Energy New Material Accelerates Its Global Expansion by Adding Production Capacity in the US ..
- Tesla’s Battery Electric Truck Semi is Now Open for Pre-Orders; Don’t Expect to See it Anytime Soon ..
- Solar Energy to Transform Energy in Gulf Countries Including Saudi Arabia
- Borosil to Expand PV Glass Production by Acquiring Interfloat
- Gotion Hi-Tech Accelerates Its Overseas Expansion by Partnering with an Argentinian Mining Company
- Natron Energy Teams with Clarios to Mass Produce Sodium-ion Batteries in 2023
- Shuangliang to Supply Risen with 1.572 Billion Pieces of Wafers from 2022 to 2025
- Germany Pledges €10 Billion to Assist India in Reaching Its Green Energy Target