New Wave of Inflation Fermenting within the Industry Chain as Constrained Polysilicon Provision Persists
Polysilicon Polysilicon prices continued to surge under a slightly expanded degree this week, where mono-Si dense materials were quoted at a mainstream price of RMB 263-275/kg, while mono-Si compound feedings were quotes at a mainstream price of RMB 265-278/kg, with an average concluded price of RMB 271-273/kg. ...  more
[Others] Approved by U.S. Nuclear Energy Regulatory Commission, NuScale Small Modular Reactor Design Reaches Milestone
Recently, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) approved the first small modular reactor (SMR) design certification application and NuScale Power is expected to become the first manufacturer to build a new small modular nuclear power plant in the United States....  more
[Solar] Shuanliang Eco-Energy Systems Raised RMB 3.488 Billion to Initiate the First-Phase Development of a 40GW Base for Manufacturing Mono-Si PV Products
Shuangliang Eco-Energy Systems announced on August 8 that it has completed an A share private placement. The proceeds from this round of fundraising came to RMB 3.488 billion and will be mainly used to grow the company’s PV business. This announcement was first picked up by other Chinese renewable energy news outlets....  more
Emerging energy, including wave and tidal energy, have yet to attain mass commercialization. However, Wave Swell Energy who focuses on wave energy systems has announced new updates for its UniWave 200 wave energy system after a year of testing, and shared remarkable results at 50% of power conversion. ...  more
Nikola, an EV startup once fallen into the slump of fraud, has been putting all efforts in vehicle production this year, and managed to surpass projections of all analysts, followed by a comeback from rock bottom under a surge of 6.3% in share prices....  more
With the arrival of the heat wave in Europe, natural gas and nuclear power plants are unable to fully exert their generation under such high temperature, and has thus resulted in power inhibitions for the entire continent. Fortunately, Bloomberg’s model projects that Europe’s wind power generation would start to increase next week, which means that not only is the power supply crisis slightly mitigated, but also a reduction in temperature....  more
- Connecting 15 Supply Chains to Build MIT EVs, Family Mart "FamiMobi" Arrives in Tainan Science Park
- Ganfeng Commences Construction on 10GWh Solid-State Battery Base in Chongqing
- New Wood Batteries Cost Less and More Environmentally Friendly
- MIIT: China’s Li-Ion Battery Production Grew by 150% Year on Year and Surpassed 280GWh for First Hal..
- Zhuhai Plans to Add 2GW of PV Generation by 2025
- MIIT: China’s Industrial Silicon Production Grew by 26.9% Year on Year to 1.436 Million Tons for Fir..
- Silicon China: Prices Rise Slightly for Upside Polysilicon Orders as There Is Little Additional Supp..
- Deploying "Uninterruptible Power System" Backup Ahead of Schedule, No Fear of Summer Peak Power Usag..
- Henan Offers Incentives for Installing EV Charging Piles and PV Systems in Logistics Parks and Publi..
- Battery Supply Chain Traceability, Lithium Isotopes as "Fingerprints"
- Tonze Invests Additional RMB 3 Billion to Expand LiPF6 Production
- Offshore Wind Power Establishment Impacted by COVID-19; Accumulated Installation of 200 Wind Turbine..
- Introducing Low-Carbon Technology and Building Renewable Energy! Formosa Plastics Subsidiaries Issue..
- This Company Buys 200 Teslas a Week with More to Come