With the ambitious aim of achieving carbon neutrality, the global clean energy industry has embarked on a new phase of development. This entails the creation of new energy solutions that are character...  more
As per TrendForce's analysis, the battery industry experienced a dip in operational efficiency in November owing to weakened customer demand...  more
On November 30, 2023, ETS Energy Trend for 2024, hosted by TrendForce and its new energy research center, EnergyTrend, successfully conclude...  more
[Solar] China Achieves 50% Reduction in Power Prices Through Robust Renewables Integration, Surpassing US and Europe
In a recent report, Wood Mackenzie predicts that China is poised to achieve remarkable milestones in 2023, with the potential installation o...  more
[Solar] California's Rooftop Solar Mandate Illuminates Potential Pitfalls for National Energy Policies
The California rooftop solar policy sends a cautionary signal to the nation, as discussed by four expert panelists during the recent pv maga...  more
According to a recent Wood Mackenzie report, China is set to maintain its stronghold on the global solar industry, with over 80% of manufact...  more
- Tongwei Ads in Melbourne, Testimony to Brand Strength
- Tesla: Q3 Witnesses a Record-breaking Deployment in Energy Storage Business, Becoming a Significant ..
- Extending the Low-carbon Footprint! Tongwei Solar Unveils Groundbreaking Modules in Australia
- Export volume of PV Cells and Modules Turned Positive in August: demand in the overseas market shows..
- Copper Plating Contributes to Silver-Free Cells, Accelerating the Industrialisation of XBC and HJT C..
- Cumulative 210mm module shipments reach 150 GW, Trina Solar accounting for half of those with its 21..
- From green "intelligent" pioneer manufacturing to Fortune Global 500 listing, TW(Tongwei) Solar lead..
- India’s Affordable Power Decarbonization by 2050: Optimal Solar and Wind Expansion are Key
- The Export Value of Inverters to Europe is Expected to Increase 48% Year-on-Year in 2023
- The Final Outcomes of the U.S. Anti-circumvention Investigation Have Aligned as Anticipated
- White Paper of HJT Hyper-ion Products of Risen Energy Development and Application of Low-silver Meta..
- Canadian Solar: Revenue in H1 was 26.1 Billion yuan, a Year-on-Year Increase of 32%, While the Net P..
- Tongwei: Revenue in H1 Reached 74.1 Billion yuan, a Year-on-Year Increase of 23%, While the Net Prof..
- Meyer Burger Suffered Serious Losses in H1 This Year, and its Focus of Capacity Expansion Shifts to ..