PV Industry Price Trend: Module Quotations Continue to Decline amidst Unrecovered Demand in Short Term
Polysilicon The polysilicon market had slightly fluctuated this week, with a shrinkage in the quotation interval at the same time. With the power restrictions now phasing out, the upstream supply of polysilicon powder is now replenished, followed by a downward adjustment in quotations, and businesses are slightly mitigated in production pressure amidst a gradually alleviating provision status in polysilicon....  more
Just when we thought Apple Car was nothing but boring news put out by foundries, Apple has made another move. Sources pointed out that Apple has once again begun aggressively recruiting auto industry talent since May, including senior employees from Ford, Mercedes, and start-up Rivian on their headhunting list....  more
[Solar] Waaree Energies Has Captured Bifacial Module Orders Totaling 5GW in Generation Capacity and US$2.37 Billion in Value
Indian PV module manufacturer Waaree Energies announced on May 19 that it has captured orders valuing at US$2.37 billion from customers in the domestic and foreign markets....  more
Renowned Swedish furniture company, IKEA, announced that it will deploy residential solar systems in the United States this fall and Tesla will face a new competitor in the future....  more
[Solar] SolarEdge Opens 2GWh New Battery Cell Facility in South Korea to Meet Growing Demand for Battery Storage
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (“SolarEdge”), a global leader in smart energy technology, and SolarEdge’s subsidiary, Kokam Limited Company, a provider of lithium-ion batteries and integrated energy storage solutions, announced today the opening of “Sella 2”, a two gigawatt-hour (GWh) battery cell manufacturing facility. Located in the Eumseong Innovation City of Chungbuk, South Korea, Sella 2 is currently producing test cells for certification, with ramp-up expected during the second half of 2022. ...  more
[Solar] Gamesa Electric signs with Siemens AG a strategic cooperation agreement on the utilization of its Proteus central inverters for PV and Energy Storage projects
The company will supply its central inverters, winners of the Photovoltaics Intersolar Award 2022, to Siemens AG to integrate them into Siemens’ portfolio of PV and Storage solutions...  more
- HD Renewable Energy's Green Power Transfer Highest in Taiwan, Helping Companies Buy Green Power Easi..
- Generating Electricity with Water Vapor, Australia to Develop Self-charging System for IoT Market
- Gotion Acquires Lithium Prospecting Rights at Another Site in Yichun for RMB 460 Million
- Xuzhou, Yibin, Sichuan: Construction of 20GW Annual Output Photovoltaic Solar Cell Project Advancing..
- Completing 5 Energy Storage and Battery Customer Certifications! Advanced Lithium Nears Technology T..
- Toyota bZ4X Now Officially Launched in Taiwan; 300 Units Available for the First Batch Starting from..
- Toyota bZ4x Needs One Hour to Go from 0-80% on Fast Charging
- Global EV Sales Exceeded 2M Units in 1Q22! The Automotive Battery Industry is Surrounded by Profit
- Australian Firm Proposes 4,200km Submarine Cable to Send Solar to Singapore
- Hanwha Will Invest USD 320 Million to Add Production Capacity for PV Cells and Modules in South Kore..
- JA Solar to Invest RMB 700 Million in Auxiliary Material R&D Production Base in Yiwu
- EV Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Battles Back, Market Share to Exceed 60% in 2024
- Machine Learning to Project Battery Lifespan and Lower Development Cost
- Silicon China: Polysilicon Prices Hold Steady as Supply Remains Tight