New Wave of Inflation Fermenting within the Industry Chain as Constrained Polysilicon Provision Persists
Polysilicon Polysilicon prices continued to surge under a slightly expanded degree this week, where mono-Si dense materials were quoted at a mainstream price of RMB 263-275/kg, while mono-Si compound feedings were quotes at a mainstream price of RMB 265-278/kg, with an average concluded price of RMB 271-273/kg. ...  more
Lithium-ion batteries are used in smart phones, laptops, electric vehicles, and battery energy storage systems in various industries and companies have paid great attention to lithium ore and battery supply chains for their own ESG performance. Now scientists have found a way to establish a tracking system through the atoms in lithium batteries to ensure that purchased products are insulated from disputes....  more
According to Tonze’s announcement, the base will comprise production facilities, warehouses, multi-purpose buildings, and other related industrial facilities. The construction phase will take no more than 18 months. Once the base is operational and running at full capacity, it is projected to generate an annual revenue of around RMB 6 billion....  more
[Wind Energy] Offshore Wind Power Establishment Impacted by COVID-19; Accumulated Installation of 200 Wind Turbines by the End of 2022
As pointed out by the report of the National Audit Office, the target for Taiwan’s accumulated quantity of offshore wind turbines in 2021 fell below expectation by a significant margin, and the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) responded that the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on offshore wind power is regarded as a global phenomenon, where the entry and exit of related personnel, movement of vessels, as well as the manufacturing and transportation of materials, have been considerably affected. ...  more
What kind of company buys 200 Teslas a week, and if it's not enough, it's ready to double down and buy more electric cars from more brands, including Lucid, Rivian, and Ford....  more
The first phase of Gotion Hi-Tech’s new battery production base in Tongcheng formally entered operation on August 8. The base, which is owned by Gotion’s subsidiary Tongcheng Gotion New Energy, has a planned total production capacity of 40GWh per year for NEV power batteries....  more
- Beijing Orders Gas Stations to Transform into Fast-charging Stations in 2025 with Added Swap Station..
- Chengdu Implements Policy to Install PV Systems on New Public Buildings
- Japan Builds Large Cow Manure Power Plant to Resolve Methane Emission of Animal Husbandry
- Sharply Rising Complexity, 4 Major Challenges in Financing Offshore Wind Power Block Development Pro..
- Hand Tools Giant Proxene Surged 96% from First Day at Emerging Stock Market
- CNGR Advanced Material and Huayou Cobalt Have Secured Orders for Ternary Precursors from Tesla
- Nearly 50 Idled Electric Buses in Taipei City Due to Inability of Charging
- XTC Places Huge Order for Advanced Ternary Precursor Materials with GEM
- Nanya Joins Hands with 7-11 to Promote PET Bottle Recycling and Crushing through Polyester Recycling..
- Energy China Releases Shortlist of Potential Bidders for Its 6GW PV Inverter Tender
- MIIT: Value of China’s PV Exports Rose by 113% Year on Year for First Half of 2022
- Manz Ends Development of CIGS Thin-Film Technology and Exits PV Market Due to Payment Dispute with S..
- Powder is Used to Safely Transport and Store Hydrogen amidst Facilitation towards Energy Popularizat..
- LKAS for Localized Electric Buses; ITRI Joins Hands with tron-e for Smart Transportation