The 2nd Annual NextGen Auto International Summit China, co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co Ltd and International Cooperation Centre of National Development and Reform Commission (ICC of NDRC), is a truly international and highly informative industry gathering that brings together senior auto industry executives, senior Chinese government representatives and overseas experts.
Critical presentations and discussions will include the following:
• Transforming competitiveness of China’s local auto makers: Options for moving to real partnerships, technology transfer and access to global markets
• Roadmap for consolidation: How to maximise future auto industry business benefits
• Evaluation of hybrid opportunities compared with EV and downsized ICE
• Critical steps to electrification for real growth in EV and e-mobility
• Smart connected vehicle innovation delivering new opportunities
• High growth aftermarket opportunities ahead and profitable development
• Positioning for new car markets in central and western regions and 3rd / 4th tier cities
• Digital marketing and social media best practices for OEMs and dealerships
• Effective emissions reduction for more efficient commercial fleets
• Boosting fuel efficiency and the impacts of downsizing ICEs
• Realising unprecedented driver and vehicle safety with active and passive approaches
• Light-weighting for higher performance and greater efficiency
• Dealer and distributor emerging opportunities in new service markets
• Auto financing and insurance opportunities and new directions
• Looking ahead: Strategies for personal mobility alignment with China’s future eco-cities
Participation opportunities: Call for papers now open!
Prospective speakers and panellists are invited to submit proposals on or before Friday, 18 October 2013.
Available opportunities include: thought leadership presentations, executive interviews, interactive panel discussions, technology updates and sponsored sessions. Submissions are welcomed from C-level executives for a Keynote Presentation. (Subject to availability and proposed topic)
Note that proposals need not be limited to the above themes － you are welcome to propose additional topic ideas.
Please submit electronically before the deadline date. Download, complete and return the “Call for Papers Form” from the conference website as soon as possible. All submissions will be acknowledged by a member of the conference program committee and feedback provided during the evaluation process.
The conference website: //www.nextgenautosummit-china.com/Call_for_papers.html
Gain benefits from the synergy with Automechanika Shanghai Automechanika Shanghai, organised by Messe Frankfurt and the China National Automotive Industry International Corporation (CNAICO), will be held from 10 – 13 December 2013 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center, China.
The fair is the world’s second-biggest Automechanika for automotive parts, accessories, equipment and services, with the largest one being held in Frankfurt, Germany. Automechanika Shanghai covers the full range of automotive OE and aftermarket products and services from the three main industry sections – Parts & Components, Repair & Maintenance and Accessories & Tuning. To date, 4,400 registrations have been received from exhibitors, including many leading brands which exhibit at the main Automechanika event in Germany. More than 80,000 trade visitors are expected to visit the show.
Contacts for further information:
For registration and marketing opportunities, please contact:
Ms Anna Gu
Tel: +86 21 6160 8569
For strategic cooperation, please contact:
Ms Keiann Yip
Tel: +852 2230 9202
For speaking opportunities, sponsorship and tabletop display, please contact:
Ms Charlotte Chan
Tel: +852 2111 3977
Mr Michael Cherrington
Tel: +852 2111 3972
For media enquiry, please contact:
Ms Rachelle Kong
Tel: +852 2230 9226