5* Jumeirah Carlton Tower
2 Cadogan Place
Tuesday 13th May 2014 – 09:00-18:30 GMT
Access the entire supply chain & information needed to develop a robust business case for onsite energy production in the UK; secure supply, save money, & create new revenue streams which benefit your community.
Join 200+ attendees on 13th May in London to develop a robust business case for community energy generation in the UK and access decision makers from Government, Local Authorities, corporate businesses, financiers, technology providers and more at the 5* Jumeriah Carlton Tower, London.
Register now for our exclusive event via www.decentralisedenergy.co.uk/register
- Hear case studies from experts who have successfully completed decentralised energy, district heating and community energy projects
- Network with the companies developing technology and services to support your project
- Meet people who can unlock private and institutional investment for your onsite generation project
- Benefit from expertise on factors to consider when doing a feasibility or expansion study to ensure optimal output
- Site visits for limited number of attendees, giving first-hand experience of decentralised energy technologies
- Peter North, Senior Manager of Programme Delivery, Greater London Authority
- Charlotte Large, Technical Specialist, Heat Networks Delivery Unit, DECC
- Pekka Sauri Deputy Mayor, Public Works and Environmental Affairs, City of Helsinki
- Jørgen Abildgaard, Executive Project Director CPH 2025 Climate Plan, City of Copenhagen
- Quentin Clark, Head of Sustainability, Waitrose
- Jonas Engberg, Sustainability Manager, IKEA UK
- Dr Robert Rabinowitz, Chief Executive, Pure Leapfrog
- Julia Groves, Managing Director, Trillion Fund
There are only a limited number of tickets available for this Forum, to secure your place register now: www.decentralisedenergy.co.uk/register
About Decentralised Energy
Decentralised Energy 2014 is an annual event brought by Climate Action. Established in 2007 and headquartered in London, UK, Climate Action has, for the last six years, worked in a unique, contractual partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) – the world’s foremost body on environmental protection and stewardship.
Climate Action establishes and builds partnerships between business, government and public bodies to accelerate international sustainable development and advance the ‘green economy’.
We do this by providing a global media and events platform across which stakeholders can share knowledge, technologies and expertise, and identify innovative solutions to the challenges faced by climate change and a growing population.
5 Prescot Street
London, E1 8PA
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7871 0123
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7871 0101