Come and join Solar Media in Munich prior to InterSolar 2017 at our ‘Deploying Energy Storage in the UK’ event. This 3 hour event will equip you with all you need to know about the opportunities in energy storage in the UK followed by a networking drinks reception where you can meet with key players in the market.
Please see below for the programme. (Download programme as PDF)
16.00 Finlay Colville, Head of Market Research, Solar Media
Solar Media Market Research produces a database of UK energy storage projects updated quarterly detailing all of the existing and pipeline battery storage projects in the UK including project size, associated companies and planning status.
Come join this session to find out:
- The number and the size of projects in the UK
- How many projects have gone through planning?
- How many projects have secured National Grid contracts?
- Trends in the typology of projects achieving success
16. 20 Paul Barwell, CEO, STA
Paul will give an overview of the policy environment for energy storage in the UK, thanks to the work he has been doing with industry working group.
Come to this session to find out:
- Where are installers receiving best practice and Health & Safety guidelines
- What are the proposals for the definitions of energy storage and how does that affect the different business models
- Policy updates including the latest news on the charging review by OFGEM
- Updates on TRIAD developments
- What is the impact of the future legal separation of National Grid on the clean tech industry
16.40 Bruce Huber, CEO, Alexa Capital
Bruce has been involved in closing finance for several companies in the energy storage space.
In this session he will cover two markets:
1. C&I BEHIND THE METER Market:
- What is the revenue stack?
- What kind of financing is available?
- What are the long term contracts?
- How do incorporate FFR and other front-of-the-meter revenues in the stack
2. FRONT- OF THE METER Market:
- Capacity market overview
- EFR delivery strategies
- FFR+CM: does that make
- Secondary market for EFR projects
17.00 Martin Allman, UK Country Manager, Sonnen Batterie
- What is the potential market size for residential energy storage
- Local authorities and social housing projects
- Early adopters market size
17.20 Joint Q&A with all the previous speakers
17.40 – 19.00 Networking drinks reception
The organiser reserves the right to refund the ticket in full, subject to event availability and expected oversubscription. You will be notified up to 48 hours after ticket purchase.