International Green Energy Expo, Korea’s largest, Asia’s first PV&ESS trade fair, kindly invites leading energy companies with cutting-edge technologies.
Many leading companies ranked in the top 20 of each sector and qualified buyers have been participating in this business-focused exhibition.
Green Energy Expo 2019 will bring 30,000 industry professionals to Korea, featuring more than 300 exhibitors with 1,000booths It features advanced PV cell, module, inverter and Energy Storage technologies.
In addition, you can have business meetings with decision makers in solar developers.
It is highly recommended for companies, hoping to get into Korean market or expand market share in Korea, to participate in International Green Energy Expo.
International Green Energy Expo 2019 of size
- 25 countries
- 300 companies
- 1000 booths (14,415 m2)
- Global TOP 10 Companies in Solar Cells & Module, PV Inverter areas.
- ESS (Energy Storage System) Korea 2019
- International Green Energy Conference 2019
- KECA (Korea Electrical Contractors Association)
: 17,000 Electrical Contractors CEO’s will attend the EXPO.
- 1:1 Business Meeting by KOTRA
- Renewable energy facility tour
International Green Energy Conference 2019
International Green Energy Conference 2019 will provide a various network and a hot business spot to meet
clients who are interested in New and Renewable Energy,
Action Plan on Climate Change, establishing business strategy.
At ‘International Green Energy Conference 2019’, you will find 4 main conferences which are Photovoltaic Market Insights, Wind Power, Hydrogen and Fuel Cell and Energy Storage System. Most recent information on each topic will be shared and network will grow deeper and deeper.
Program at a glance (TBD)
- Global PV Market Insights(PVMI)2019
- Korea Wind Energy Association Professional Seminar 2019
- The Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Forum 2019
- ESS Development and Challenges 2019
- The Korean Solar Energy Society Spring Congress 2019