China’s tier-one solar PV manufacturer JinkoSolar announced the results of its 2016 annual general meeting. Leadership including the company’s directors has been re-elected.
All JinkoSolar’s shareholders resolutions proposed at the 2016 annual general meeting held on December 26 were duly passed; certain of the resolutions approved were as listed:
- The re-election of Mr. Kangping Chen as a director of JinkoSolar
- The re-election of Mr. Xianhua Li as a director of JinkoSolar
- The ratification of the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP as auditors of JinkoSolar for the fiscal year of 2016;
- The authorization of the directors of the company to determine the remuneration of the auditors; and
- The authorization of each of the directors of JinkoSolar to take any and all action that might be necessary to effect the forgoing resolutions 1 to 4 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.