BenQ Solar, AUO's solar division, is participating in PV EXPO 2012 from February 29 to March 2 in Tokyo, Japan to exhibit high-efficiency PV modules, monitoring system, and safety and quality of its PV solutions.
In this Japan's largest and one of the world's leading PV trade shows, BenQ Solar showcases GreenTriplex PM200M00, whose small size (at only 1318 x 983 x 40mm) makes it easy to carry and install, specially designed for the Japanese residential market. Also, the ultra-light derivative of GreenTriplex PM250M00, weighing only 14kg, is easy to carry and saves considerable labor and installation time. The world's first AC UnisonTM solar solution featuring the widely acclaimed AC Unison module with an integrated micro-inverter and monitoring system is also demonstrated.
BenQ Solar welcomes you to visit our booth at PV Expo 2012 and learn more about the value-added green products and solutions that we have to offer!
- Dates : February 29 (Wed.) – March 2 (Fri.), 2012
- Opening Hours : 10:00-18:00 (10:00-17:00 on Mar. 2)
- Venue : Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center), Japan
- Booth : E40 (Solar Cell/Module Zone)
- Admission Fee : JPY 5,000 (Free with invitation ticket)
- PV Expo 2012 Website: www.pvexpo.jp/en