Delta Electronics, together its consumer brands, Innergie and Vivitek, unveiled its “Smart Green House” to showcase a full spectrum of stylish, energy-efficient products at CES 2015. The booth displays Delta’s smart, green lifestyle in all aspects of daily living, from the studio to the workplace, and from the living room to the driveway.
|Delta's "Solar Elementary" display exhitited at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2013. (Source: Delta)|
“Delta’s company mission is ‘To provide innovative, clean, and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,’” said Delta Chairman Mr. Yancey Hai. “By integrating hardware and software, we are able to provide smarter and greener solutions for industry as well as consumers. With Delta’s solutions, our Taoyuan Technology Center saved 47% in electricity usage in 2013. From 2010 to 2013, Delta's energy-efficient products and solutions have helped customers achieve up to 11.9 billion kWh in energy savings.”
The "Delta Smart Green House" applies design concepts used for the “Orchid House,” a green building Delta helped build for the 2014 Solar Decathlon Europe competition, which won the energy-efficiency award. The display area includes several everyday scenarios featuring Delta's latest innovative products, such as the portable Qumi Q5 and Q7 Plus projectors, and PocketCellTM Pro rechargeable battery bank. The scenarios include:
- Studio – Delta’s ultra-short throw projector, the Vivitek DH758USTIR, combines with the Novo Connect wireless presentation device to form an interactive home learning studio.
- Workplace – Delta's latest portable projectors, the Vivitek Qumi Q5 with MHL and the Qumi Q7 Plus, help consumers work smartly anytime, anywhere. The WX21HDiv seamless megapixel display is a wide screen and multi-touch interactive solution for business and education. The extreme short-throw projectors have light mounting hardware and collaboration software tools that provide finger-touch, dry-erase and wireless content sharing capabilities all in a single solution.
- Living room – Delta’s Vivitek brand H1188 Home Cinema Projector and Innergie Lifehub multi-USB hub with a 17.4 ft./4.5m long extended cable create a warm and friendly atmosphere for sharing unforgettable moments with friends and family.
- Bathroom – The Delta Breez Signature Series sets a new standard for bathroom ventilation technology, combining a virtually silent and energy efficient DC brushless fan motor, LED light, adjustable humidity sensor, and built-in motion sensor for automatic operation. The fan also features a delay timer and continuous low speed control.
- Garage – Delta’s smart EV chargers not only benefit consumers by taking advantage of off-peak electricity rates for electric vehicle charging, but also help building owners reduce infrastructure costs.
- Personal power solution – Innergie, a brand of Delta, displays its full series of mobile power solutions and introduces the fast and stylish PocketCell Pro Rechargeable Battery bank with an impressive 9,000 mAh battery capacity and dual ultra-fast 2.4 & 2.1 Amp USB power ports.