Energy Storage is fundamentally transforming the energy sector and changing the way the world uses energy. Now the growing and fast changing industry has come the a unprecedented boom stage in Australia. Many projects, just including grid-connected and off-grid energy storage for home or commercial use, solar PV plants, have been accomplished and under in construction. Tesla Motors is building a $US5 billion Gigafactory in the United States to make batteries cheaper. Australia’s first battery energy storage incentive, which is up to $5,000 for installing battery energy storage, has launched in Adelaide City. This will add fuel to reduce carbon emissions and make the roadmap of energy storage projects construction into reality.
Under this situation and based on the successfully held of ESA2014 and ESSC2015, we organized the ESA2015 to bring together well-regarded and accomplished industry experts and operators to share and exchange expertise. Local and international delegates were captivated throughout the two day conference which saw the majority of sessions full to capacity. The event was designed to promote energy storage at all levels, including on grid and off grid solutions.
“Energy storage is approaching the tipping point that solar PV hit a few years ago. The scale and speed of that change caught everyone by surprise, but we can – and should – be much better prepared for the energy storage boom. Now is the time for the industry to work together to secure our future.” Addressed by Kane Thornton, chief executive of the the Clean Energy Council, and we do want to track more cooperation opportunities and prompt the sustainable development together with you.
We cordially invite you, brought along your latest products, technologies, equipments and services to showcase, exhibit and get exposure on ESA2015. Mark the time of November 18-19th in Sydney this year, we can give you an informative platform to business networking and embrace the energy storage new booming era.
- Outlook and Development of Renewable Energy and Solar PV in Australia and beyond
- Policies, Regulations, Certifiicates Release and Incentives by the Governments
- Battery Energy Storage Systems Trails and Demonstrations of Grid Networks and Power Trassimission Operators and Users
- Case Study of Distributed Power and Solar PV Projects
- Release of Leading Edge Technologies & Products of Battery, PCS, etc
- Discussion about Financial Solution & Business Model
Who should attend?
- Government & Regulator
- Grid Operators & Renewable Energy Company
- Energy Storage Projects Owner
- Energy Retailor
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Green Community Developer
- Companies Needs Uninterruptible Power Supply (e.g. Miner)
- Investor and Financer
- Battery Manufacturer & BMS, PCS, Inverter Manufacturer
- Sales Distributors of Battery, BMS, PCS and Inverter
Key leaders from:
- Australia Energy Regulator
- Australian Government Department of Environment
- Australian Greens
- Australia Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Clean Energy Council (CEC)
- Department of Energy, United States of America (DOE)
- ElectraNet Pty Ltd
- Endeavour Energy
- Ergon Energy
- Essential Energy
- Grid Australia
- Green Energy Trading
- Hydro Tasmania
- SP AusNet
- Powerlink Queensland
- United Energy
- Western Power
- For sponsor opportunities, please contact Doris at +86 18017662337 or send email to email@example.com
- For speaker inquiry, please contact Nancy at +86 21 6840 7631-8062 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For detailed information about ESA2015, please visit the official website via www.esa-annual.com or register online.