PV Industry Price Trend: Module Quotations Continue to Decline amidst Unrecovered Demand in Short Term
Polysilicon The polysilicon market had slightly fluctuated this week, with a shrinkage in the quotation interval at the same time. With the power restrictions now phasing out, the upstream supply of polysilicon powder is now replenished, followed by a downward adjustment in quotations, and businesses are slightly mitigated in production pressure amidst a gradually alleviating provision status in polysilicon....  more
The Arabian Peninsula has been a barren land that could only support nomadic herding since ancient times but in the Primordial Age it was a fertile and shallow sea and, after geological changes, it came to contained a large amount of oil. In the 20th century, it became an important area affecting world history, strategy, and economy. However, the world is moving towards decarbonization and rejecting fossil fuels and, even if it does not, the oil will run out one day....  more
Indian PV glass manufacturer Borosil Renewables and European counterpart Interfloat Corporation have signed an agreement under which the former will acquire 100% of the stake in the latter. Interfloat Corporation belongs to Interfloat Group, which is currently Europe’s largest PV glass manufacturer with a production capacity of 300 metric tons per day. ...  more
[Lithium Battery] Gotion Hi-Tech Accelerates Its Overseas Expansion by Partnering with an Argentinian Mining Company
In order to expedite the formation and vertical integration of its own industry chain, Chinese battery manufacturer Gotion Hi-Tech announced on May 9 that it has signed an MoU with Jujuy Energía y Minería Sociedad del Estado (JEMSE) for comprehensive strategic cooperation. ...  more
Natron Energy, a California-based sodium-ion battery company, will team up with battery manufacturer Clarios to mass-produce sodium-ion batteries in Michigan in 2023....  more
Risen Energy announced on May 9 that one of its subsidiaries has signed a long-term supply agreement with a sub-subsidiary of Shuangliang Eco-Energy....  more
- Germany Pledges €10 Billion to Assist India in Reaching Its Green Energy Target
- Easpring Will Supply No Less Than 100,000 Metric Tons of Cathode Materials to Lishen in 2022-2028 Pe..
- Lightsource bp and GreenRock to Start 150MW Fishery and Electricity Symbiosis Development
- Oman Plans to Install 2.7 GW of Solar and Wind Projects by 2027
- CATL’s EV Battery Swap Business Enters Operation with Aiways as Its First Client and Harmontronics a..
- Renault Considers Spinning Off EV Division
- National Renewable Power Generation Arrived at 2.4853 Trillion kWh in China in 2021
- Acer ITS Builds Smart Parking Column, Second Phase of Tainan’s Smart Street Parking Billing System L..
- Volkswagen Will Invest EUR 10 Billion to Add Production Capacity for EVs and EV Batteries in Spain
- Retiring Old and Energy-Consuming Ships; Ta-Ho Maritime Corporation of Taiwan Cement Delivers 8th Ec..
- Foxconn Talks about Apple Car for the First Time; Young Liu: All Efforts Put towards New Processes
- UN Initiates Mobile Plan to Facilitate Renewable Energy Utilization
- Using Endless Moon Power, Startup to Build Data Center on Moon
- Tata Power Solar Secures EPC Contract from SJVN for a 1GW PV Project in Rajasthan