PV Industry Price Trend: Module Quotations Continue to Decline amidst Unrecovered Demand in Short Term
Polysilicon The polysilicon market had slightly fluctuated this week, with a shrinkage in the quotation interval at the same time. With the power restrictions now phasing out, the upstream supply of polysilicon powder is now replenished, followed by a downward adjustment in quotations, and businesses are slightly mitigated in production pressure amidst a gradually alleviating provision status in polysilicon....  more
Risen Energy announced on May 9 that one of its subsidiaries has signed a long-term supply agreement with a sub-subsidiary of Shuangliang Eco-Energy....  more
At the conclusion of the sixth India-Germany Inter-Governmental Consultations that was held in early May, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and German Chancellor Olaf Sholz signed a joint declaration of intent that will lead to the establishment of a “Green and Sustainable Development Partnership”. ...  more
[Lithium Battery] Easpring Will Supply No Less Than 100,000 Metric Tons of Cathode Materials to Lishen in 2022-2028 Period
Easpring (Beijing Easpring Technology Material Co. Ltd.) is the first Chinese supplier for battery cathode materials to be listed in China’s stock market. Since 2021, the company has been proactively increasing the number of partners across the supply chain and rapidly securing resources in the upstream. It has successively entered into strategic cooperation agreements with many other suppliers and technology developers including SK Innovation, Finnish Minerals Group, Huayou Cobalt, CNGR, and Welion....  more
Lightsource bp, a solar energy development and management company, announced on 5/12 that it has officially entered the East Asian market and will work with GreenRock Energy to jointly develop a 150MW fishery-electricity symbiosis project in Taiwan....  more
The Oman Power and Water Procurement Company (OPWP) plans to connect around 2.66 GW of new solar and wind projects to the grid by 2027 to cover the sultanate's growing electricity consumption....  more
- CATL’s EV Battery Swap Business Enters Operation with Aiways as Its First Client and Harmontronics a..
- Renault Considers Spinning Off EV Division
- National Renewable Power Generation Arrived at 2.4853 Trillion kWh in China in 2021
- Acer ITS Builds Smart Parking Column, Second Phase of Tainan’s Smart Street Parking Billing System L..
- Volkswagen Will Invest EUR 10 Billion to Add Production Capacity for EVs and EV Batteries in Spain
- Retiring Old and Energy-Consuming Ships; Ta-Ho Maritime Corporation of Taiwan Cement Delivers 8th Ec..
- Foxconn Talks about Apple Car for the First Time; Young Liu: All Efforts Put towards New Processes
- UN Initiates Mobile Plan to Facilitate Renewable Energy Utilization
- Using Endless Moon Power, Startup to Build Data Center on Moon
- Tata Power Solar Secures EPC Contract from SJVN for a 1GW PV Project in Rajasthan
- Q-Energy Group Sells 4.5GW of Renewable Energy Projects in Spain to Verbund
- Foxconn Completes Lordstown Plant Purchase Agreement! For First EV Manufacturing Base in North Ameri..
- Component Shortage Forced Tesla's Shanghai Gigafactory to Pause Production Again
- Development of Small Nuclear Reactors Attracted Much Attention, New Progress Expected in 2030?