New Wave of Inflation Fermenting within the Industry Chain as Constrained Polysilicon Provision Persists
Polysilicon Polysilicon prices continued to surge under a slightly expanded degree this week, where mono-Si dense materials were quoted at a mainstream price of RMB 263-275/kg, while mono-Si compound feedings were quotes at a mainstream price of RMB 265-278/kg, with an average concluded price of RMB 271-273/kg. ...  more
With the arrival of the heat wave in Europe, natural gas and nuclear power plants are unable to fully exert their generation under such high temperature, and has thus resulted in power inhibitions for the entire continent. Fortunately, Bloomberg’s model projects that Europe’s wind power generation would start to increase next week, which means that not only is the power supply crisis slightly mitigated, but also a reduction in temperature....  more
[EV] Connecting 15 Supply Chains to Build MIT EVs, Family Mart "FamiMobi" Arrives in Tainan Science Park
FamilyMart launched Taiwan's first smart retail electric vehicle (EV) "FamiMobi" which will be the first to drive into Tainan Science Park from August 1st on an initial trial operation basis. ...  more
Companies that are involved in the lithium battery supply chain have been expanding their presence in the solid-state battery segment in the recent years. Among them, major Chinese lithium supplier Ganfeng Lithium has just launched a major project to develop solid-state batteries and scale up production for the related products....  more
Swedish battery manufacturer Northvolt has announced a joint development agreement with Finnish forestry company Stora Enso to manufacture batteries using lignin-based hard carbon produced from renewable wood in Nordic forests. This is also the world's first anode industrial battery made entirely of European raw materials, aiming to reduce carbon footprint and production costs....  more
[Lithium Battery] MIIT: China’s Li-Ion Battery Production Grew by 150% Year on Year and Surpassed 280GWh for First Half of 2022
China’s Li-ion battery industry exhibited high-speed growth during the first half of 2022. One major growth driver was the domestic policies related to capping carbon emissions and achieving carbon neutrality. Another major growth driver was the surging downstream demand....  more
- Zhuhai Plans to Add 2GW of PV Generation by 2025
- MIIT: China’s Industrial Silicon Production Grew by 26.9% Year on Year to 1.436 Million Tons for Fir..
- Deploying "Uninterruptible Power System" Backup Ahead of Schedule, No Fear of Summer Peak Power Usag..
- Henan Offers Incentives for Installing EV Charging Piles and PV Systems in Logistics Parks and Publi..
- Battery Supply Chain Traceability, Lithium Isotopes as "Fingerprints"
- Tonze Invests Additional RMB 3 Billion to Expand LiPF6 Production
- Offshore Wind Power Establishment Impacted by COVID-19; Accumulated Installation of 200 Wind Turbine..
- This Company Buys 200 Teslas a Week with More to Come
- First Phase of Gotion’s New Battery Production Base in Tongcheng Enters Operation
- Beijing Orders Gas Stations to Transform into Fast-charging Stations in 2025 with Added Swap Station..
- Chengdu Implements Policy to Install PV Systems on New Public Buildings
- SunnyRich’s Symbiotic Fishery and Electricity Project Completes NT$8.88 Billion Syndicated Loan, wit..
- Japan Builds Large Cow Manure Power Plant to Resolve Methane Emission of Animal Husbandry
- Sharply Rising Complexity, 4 Major Challenges in Financing Offshore Wind Power Block Development Pro..