Green World Conferences cordially invites you to the SolarTech Expo Argentina 2013, an international conference which brings together experts in PV, solar-thermal, CSP, BIPV and CPV installations, both large and off-grid.
Focusing on recent technology and commercial market developments within PV, CSP, CPV, OPVC, BIPV, Thin Film and solar thermal, SolarTech Expo Argentina, a strictly B2B conference and exhibition will be held in Buenos Aires on 23-24.09.2013.
Government support, project finance and risk mitigation options will also be discussed.
Located in the networking area expo will hold 25 stands where leading solar energy technology companies will showcase their technologies and solutions for the industry.
The conference will address a number of topical issues:
• Development of solar projects in Argentina and LATAM
• Governments support for solar energy industry in Argentina
• PV, CSP, CPV, HCPV, BIPV technology update
• Solar-thermal technology update
• Solar energy for water desalination
• Solar energy for rooftop installations
• Solar for telecommunication industry
• Solar power inverter innovations
• Large scale solar build - options for Argentina and LATAM
• Energy storage for solar energy industry
• O&M of PV systems
• Hybrid and organic photovoltaics (HOPV)
• Project finance for solar energy industry in Argentina
• Solar project risk management
• Solar energy and smart grid
• New market opportunities
• Next generation solar
• Mr Marcelo Álvarez, Director, Solar Committee, Argentinian Renewable Energy Chamber CADER
• Eliseo Cabrera, President, Uruguay Solar Chamber - Cámara Solar del Uruguay – CSU
• Mr Carlos María Tombeur, Partner, Severgnini Robiola Gringberg & Tombeur
• Mr Alberto Levy Ferre, Senior Infrastructure Specialist, Inter-American Development Bank
• Mr Luis Rotaeche, Coordinator of the Renewable Energy Committee, Argentine Institute of Energy - Instituto Argentino de la Energía "General Mosconi"
• Mr Daniel Moreno, Sustainable Development and Security Manager, Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora del Norte – Edenor
• Mr Juan Carlos Tripaldi, Assistant Manager of Energy Efficiency, Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora del Norte – Edenor
• Mr Julio Duran, Responsible Solar Energy, National Atomic Energy Commission - Comisión Nacional de Energía Atómica – CNEA
• Mr Pablo Lutereau, Senior Director & Analytical Manager Infrastructure, Standard & Poor's Financial Services
• Mr Jose Carlos Cueva, Partner, Estudio Beccar Varela
• Mr Pablo Cisneros, Chief Executive of Energy, CAF Banco de Desarrollo de América Latina
• Mr Víctor Doña, Director, Energía Provincial Sociedad del Estado EPSE
• Mr Martín Sánchez, Vice-President, Industrial Belgrano IBSA
• Mr Christian Antunovic, President, ACESOL
To book your place please contact:
Tel: 0044 (0) 78 960 196 55