Technavio has been monitoring the wind tower market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.75 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Which is the leading segment based on product in the market?
- The tubular steel towers segment is expected to be the leading segment based on product during the forecast period.
- What is the major trend for market?
- Development of airborne wind turbines is a major growth factor for the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 4%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 6.75 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Acciona SA, Arcosa Inc., Broadwind Energy Inc., CS WIND Corp., ENERCON GmbH, Nordex SE, Valmont Industries Inc., Vestas Wind System AS, Windar Renovables, and Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing demand for heightened wind towers and development of airborne wind turbines are the major factors driving the market. However, competition from alternative sources of energy will restrain market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acciona SA, Arcosa Inc., Broadwind Energy Inc., CS WIND Corp., ENERCON GmbH, Nordex SE, Valmont Industries Inc., Vestas Wind System AS, Windar Renovables, and Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing demand for heightened wind towers will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Wind Tower Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Wind Tower Market is segmented as below:
- Tubular Steel Towers
- Concrete Towers
- Other Towers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43760
Wind Tower Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The wind tower market report covers the following areas:
- Wind Tower Market Size
- Wind Tower Market Trends
- Wind Tower Market Analysis
This study identifies development of airborne wind turbines as one of the prime reasons driving the wind tower market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Wind Tower Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wind tower market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wind tower market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wind tower market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wind tower market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Tubular steel towers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Concrete towers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other towers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Onshore - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offshore - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acciona SA
- Arcosa Inc.
- Broadwind Energy Inc.
- CS WIND Corp.
- ENERCON GmbH
- Nordex SE
- Valmont Industries Inc.
- Vestas Wind System AS
- Windar Renovables
- Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
View the source version on Business Wire: