“High cost”, has long been a label cited by those who are somewhat against CSP development and surely, we CSP industry players can’t deny that we still have a long way to go in cost reduction so as to make CSP much more competitive in other global energy structure. Proudly speaking, CSP players never stop striving to achieve lower cost and higher efficiency from every detail of the value chain.
Owning around 30% of world operational CSP plants, Spain undoubtedly gathers world leading CSP developers/EPCs, technicians, consultancies, operators and component designers and manufacturers. At the very moment of global innovation, CSP Focus will organize an industry innovation gathering in Madrid---CSP Focus Innovation 2016 (June 29~30th, Spain), bringing 200+ senior industry executives an amazing platform to witness the most advanced technologies and assisting you on the way to be excellent and leading in CSP industry.
Highlights of CSP Focus 2016
- Discovering CSP development roadmap and the role in global power system, understanding the difficulties in CSP development and solutions
- Barriers and solutions in project financing and interpretation of relevant legal provisions
- Cutting-edge technology innovations on solar field design, system control and configuration
- CSP project performance status and applications of new technology in newly built plants
- Innovations on new materials and O&M optimizations lead to cost reduction
- China market prospect and its role in reducing CAPEX
- Successful stories by emerging markets such as South Africa, Morocco, etc.
CSP Focus Innovation 2016 agenda