It was scheduled that the U.S. Department of Commerce (USDoC) would announce its initial judgment of countervailing investigation on certain Chinese crystalline silicon PV products on March 28th. However, it was announced today on P.R.C’s Bureau of Fair Trade for Imports and Exports website (Simplified Chinese) that the announcing date would be postponed to June 2nd, 2014.
Therefore, the schedule of the new anti-dumping and countervailing investigation will become:
- 2014/6/2 (Mon.): DoC to Announce the initial judgment of countervailing duties
- 2014/6/9 (Mon.): DoC to Announce the initial judgment of anti-dumping duties
- 2014/7/28 (Mon.): ITC to Announce the final verdict of countervailing duties
- 2014/8/25 (Mon.): DoC to Announce the final verdict of anti-dumping duties
- 2014/10/9 (Fri.): ITC to Announce the final verdict of anti-dumping duties