Date: June 23-25, 2014
Venue: Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Boston, Massachusetts
The PV Solar Industry’s Conference and Exhibition
PV America is all about PV solar solutions. With a regional focus, PV America brings together manufacturers and service providers with professionals interested in the technologies, innovations, research, and policy that is driving the PV industry today and into the future.
This annual event offers a focused Expo, quality networking, professional development, and timely educational content and training. PV America, June 23-25, 2014, in Boston, Massachusetts, is where you can:
- Connect with thousands of PV industry peers and nearly 100 exhibiting companies.
- Showcase and launch your latest solutions for the PV market.
- Discover the policy, technology, business, and scientific trends that are impacting the region.
- Gain insights, build skills, and identify innovative solutions to be more competitive.
- Interact with policymakers who support solar energy technology.
PV America is produced by SEIA and SEPA. Unlike other solar conferences, all proceeds from PV America support the expansion of the U.S. PV solar energy market through both associations’ year-round research and education activities, and through SEIA’s advocacy, research and communications efforts.