China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (CSUN), a specialized solar cell and module manufacturer, announced that the following shareholder resolutions were adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Nanjing on December 30, 2014.
CSUN's shareholders adopted the following ordinary resolutions proposed by the company:
- Retirement and Re-election of Mr. Tingxiu Lu as a Class A director of the Company;
- Retirement and Re-election of Ms. Jian Li as a Class A director of the Company;
- Appointment of Mr. Hong Cheng as a Class C independent director, chairman of corporate governance and nominating committee and member of compensation committee of the Company with effect from the date of the AGM;
- Appointment of the independent auditor of the Company Grant Thornton LLP for the fiscal year 2014 with effect from the date of the AGM;
- Authorization of the board of directors of the Company to fix the remuneration of the auditors of the Company; and
- The directors of the Company be, and hereby are, authorized to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions 1 to 5 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.